Ava's Kindergarten Graduation - June 4, 2012
What an exciting day! Not only for Braden and I, but also Ava. She could hardly wait for this "graduation day" to come! Although it brought tears to my eyes, I couldn't help but be so excited for her and for all the great things she has ahead of her. She has worked so hard this year learning how to read and write (quite well...I might add) that I know she has built a great foundation on which she can continue to learn through her elementary school years. Thanks to Mrs. Snider and Mrs. Ceballos for pushing her to learn and achieve more than what a 5 year old should learn in kindergarten. Also, for making her year so much fun! Even with all the tears of early morning meltdowns and a broken arm, we are so proud of our little Ava girl! I can't wait for what next year will bring!
Mrs. Snider
Mrs. Ceballos
Ava - 6 years old




No comments:
Post a Comment