Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happenings in the Schrag Household

Bryce taking his breathing treatment.

Sick, sick, and more sick!  We have all been so sick recently.  Coughing, sneezing, stuffy noses, runny noses, and fevers.  We have all missed work, babysitter, and school.  I am knocking on wood as I say this...I think we are finally all recovering, slowly but surely.  I think this month will be a better month.

Ava's tears and broken heart about letiing Grassy go back into the wild.  Poor thing!

Santa Claus brought the kids the coolest bug catcher.  The other night Ava came squealing out of the bathroom because there was a bug.  Braden and Ava decided to go and catch it and put it in the bug catcher.  It instantly became an obsession to sit and watch the cricket.  The kids found rocks, sticks, and leaves for him and even gave him a name....Grassy.  One night last week, Ava became concerned that Grassy may be hungry or thirsty.  I know what you're thinking...what do crickets eat?  I had no idea, so we looked it up on the internet.  Believe it or not, they eat meat, fruit, and vegetables.  We fed Grassy and watched him eat.  Last night, we let Grassy go, so that he would not die.  You can see Ava's reaction above.
She is our sweet, tender hearted girl!  She misses her Grassy.

Reading books together.

Thanks for the chocolate croissants Gigi and Poppy...they were yummy!

Here are just some recent photos of the kids playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment