Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Thankful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a great holiday this year. I have so much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for my family and the time we spent together, not working, but having fun! We went to Del Mar, California for the weekend to see Braden's dad, his wife, Meganne, and Braden's aunt and cousins. The kids missed seeing Omi and Opa, so they loved visiting with them and catching up on all their hugs and kisses.
Ava and Bryce sharing a Thanksgiving dinner.

Ava loved this little kitten. She spent the whole evening taking care of it! What a little mother!
I'm thankful for our health, so that we can travel and visit new places. We went to San Diego Zoo with Braden's dad and Meganne. What an amazing zoo! The kids had such a great time seeing the animals up close and personal. Ava loved the hippos and Bryce loved the rhinos. We would definitely go back and spend a couple more days seeing the animals!

Check out our little monkeys!


Bryce and his RHINOS.

I'm thankful for being happy. We got to go to the beach while we were in Del Mar. What a great time! The kids dug in the sand, built sand castles, ran through the surf, and even climbed the rocks! It's amazing how refreshing and relaxing it is to hang out at the beach. Can't wait for the summer.


Yes, they are actually playing in the water. They just couldn't help themselves....until they got really cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment