Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Bryce. Happy birthday to you!
It's amazing to me how quickly two years go by! As our family prepares for Halloween, it makes me think of when Bryce was born. Braden was working and I was 9 months pregnant. Of course Ava couldn't miss trick or treating, so I suited up and went trick or treating with her for about 2 hours. We got home and did tub time and story time. Around 10 o'clock I started not feeling well and soon after that went into labor. When Braden finally got home from work, we grabbed Ava and drove to the hospital in the middle of the night. After I was admitted to the hospital, Ava and Braden cuddled up on a cot in the corner of my room and fell back asleep. Bryce was born the next afternoon, instead of November 13th! He was 7 lbs. and 6 oz. and 19 in. long. He had beautiful black hair and olive complexion. We are blessed to have such a sweet boy!
We want to remember what our two year old likes.
1. Blanket....he never goes far without it!
1. Blanket....he never goes far without it!
2. Bossing everyone around. His new favorite saying "Don't do dat!"
3. Playing with his sister "Eeya"
4. Cars, trucks, and balls
5.Chocolate milk
6.Doing everything by himself
7. Listening to stories
Gosh, has it really been that long since we've seen you guys?? We've never met Bryce, so I guess so! Happy Birthday to him - we hope you are all doing well!
ReplyDeleteLove, Brenda