Before
After
Today was Ava's first day of preschool. She was so excited and brave, not one tear this morning! Braden made her a necklace for the first day of preschool, so she had something to remind her of us. As we left she was holding onto her necklace, playing with it as she watched all of the new faces around her. Nevermind that the necklace was a handcuff key! I'm sure her teachers were wondering what kind of parents we are!
She made a couple of new friends. She said she only has "girlfriends" and not "boyfriends." Her job today was to help say the prayers. Unforunately, during nap time she had an accident, so that is why you see the change of clothes in the before and after pictures! As we got in the car, Ava says, "So am I going to preschool again tomorrow?" I think she had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment