Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break











Spring in Las Vegas is the best time of year. We are finally able to open our windows and the kids can spend more time playing outside. Ava and Bryce had a rough start to spring break with lots of crabbiness, crying, and fighting followed by time outs. Probably, because as Ava says, "I was waking up with the birds!" I thought that statement was really cute, but then I started to understand that the birds were actually waking her up too early in the morning. As the week went on, their moods seemed to get much happier. Thank goodness! Ava went to her first dentist appointment and got her teeth cleaned. She was so brave even when they used the loud tools! Ava and Bryce built a fort that they played in everyday during break, as well as the neighbor girls. I even caught Roxy sleeping in the fort one night! Ava also started swim lessons at the YMCA...or as Ava says, "MYCA." She is a little guppy for sure! She is in a class with all boys, so she definitely needs to get better at jumping off the side of the pool. Maybe a canon ball or anything with a big splash! They played outside in the sprinkler and then in a mud puddle that collected in our grassless backyard. From mud baths to forts I think our spring break was a great success! I sure can't wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment